So my sister went out of town and I am watching my 5 year old nephew. As soon as I dropped her off at the airport I found myself running home to feed, bathe, and put him to bed. I left him with my mother so I could live my young adult life! (I felt horrible because I thought of the lil bugger all…
Ok so my Roomie made this list (while drunk
or not who knows) of the FUN things she can have back in her life now that she is single! I have to say many single people probably feel just as lucky! I wrote it out because the picture isn’t as clear as I’d Like:
- Day Drinking
- Get Married on 12/13/14- MAYBE!
- Clear Bacardi & Diet Coke (B&D’s)
- PKs (Paddy Kellys-BAR)
- Lynn! (apparently this city has fun bars)
- Sidelines (Yet another bar)
- Have Fun!!!!!
- Random hook ups! (def can’t do that when ur in a relationship)
- More clear Bacardi & Diet Cokes (B&D’s)
- After Parties! at houses! (this will be our house very soon)
- Good Dance Music!
- Jason, Kristine, Nicole=SS&S? (wrote it wrong on the paper SS&S=Super Sexy & Single—and she didn’t put my name on there) SO HERE IS WHAT IT SHOULD READ: JASON, KRISTINE, NICOLE, TRACEY, TIFFANY=SS&S (except Nicole & Kristine r not single!)
- Making out with randoms
- House Parties
- FUN Halloweens
- Fun Holiday Situations
- Being out of my mind
- Bar Crawl
Ok so obviously some people are just not meant to be in relationships because some of this you can manage while in one! But it’s freaking hilarious that this is the stuff that she can do NOW that she is single! I’m signing my name at the bottom of this sheet-I CONCUR!!!